Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Petunia Tree


The annual petunia tree....I am really hoping that this year it will look as spectacular as my mother-in-law's trees did last year. They were so full and beautiful. It would be nice if it works like it should for one year....but I guess it would have helped if I had been more consistent in my watering and fertilizing! This year though to help me, Rod has set me up a drip watering system and so far so good. With all the rain we have had lately, all we need is a little sunshine and hopefully this pretty tree will be full of blooms! If it fills out like it should, I will post a picture later this summer, but if not....I am not sure if I want to show off my failed attempt!

2 comments:

aimsphotography said...

Great Blog site!!! Looking forward to future updates!

Annie Shaw said...

Oh Ebeth...I sure wish that I was good at gardening...I would try one of those trees! It looks beautiful! Cant wait to see it later on this summer...